Wordpress is one of the popular CMS (content management systems) out there. There are thousands of plugins available for WordPress, ranging from a simple contact form to complex e-commerce solutions. This is one of the simplest and fastest ways to build a website that is easily expandable and maintainable.
Basic computer skills are required to take this course.
- ➊ Basic WordPress Setup
- ➋ Working with Pages
- ➌ Creating a Blog and Categorize Them
- ➍ Adding Images and Videos
- ➎ Building Menus
- ➏ Working with Theme Settings
- ➐ Working with Various Plugins
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 3 months
Fast-track: 6 hours/week for 1 month
- ➊ Acquire a basic understanding of how the WordPress ecosystem works.
- ➋ Learn how to organize your pages and posts.
- ➌ Create a sample menu .
- ➍ Construct your own content and format it.
- ➎ Have the foundation knowledge of how to find and add plugins and themes.
- ➏ Have a simple and maintainable website by the end of this course without writing a single line of code.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.
Recommended Hosting Websites