Basic computer skills are required to take this course.
- ➊ Basic WordPress Setup
- ➋ Working with Pages
- ➌ Creating a blog and categorize them
- ➍ Adding images and Videos
- ➎ Building Menus
- ➏ Working with Theme Settings
- ➐ Working with various plugins
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 3 months
Fast-track: 6 hours/week for 1 month
- ➊ Acquire a basic understanding of how WordPress ecosystem works.
- ➋ Learn how to organize your pages and posts.
- ➌ Create a sample menu .
- ➍ Construct your own content and format them.
- ➎ Have the foundation knowledge of how to find and add plugins and themes.
- ➏ You will have a simple website that is maintainable by end of this course without writing a single line of code.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.