PHP is so popular that if you're looking for a career in the web design/web scripting industry then you just have to know it! PHP is a powerful, robust and very popular server-side language. This language is used to create dynamic data-driven web sites and web applications. With PHP you can do things like create username and password login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. In this course, you will learn PHP along with MySQL which is one of the most popular choices of databases for use in web applications.
Basic computer skills are required to take this course.
- ➊ PHP Basic Syntax
- ➋ PHP Loops and Arrays
- ➌ Functions
- ➍ PHP Data Structure
- ➎ Working with PHP and HTML/CSS
- ➏ Building HTML Forms Powered by PHP for Validation and Submission
- ➐ Basics of Object-oriented with PHP
- ➑ SQL Language
- ➒ Connecting Database with PHP
- ➓ Simple CRUD with PHP
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 3 months
Fast-track: 6 hours/week for 1 month
- ➊ Understand how server-side or back-end programming works.
- ➋ Be absorbing PHP syntax and the basic blocks of the programming.
- ➌ Be exposed to working with Object-oriented programming.
- ➍ Learn how to write SQL (Structured Query Language) to talk to the database via PHP.
- ➎ Be able to post data to the server using HTML form and store the Data on the Database.
- ➏ Build simple CRUD based web applications.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.