HTML5 (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheet language) are the basic building blocks of any web page that you see in the browser. They are very easy languages to learn and they enable you to build awesome web pages. HTML helps you to structure the content that you see on the browser and CSS helps you to design the content the way you want. If you already know design in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign, and you want to design web pages then this course is for you.
Basic computer skills are required to take this course.
- ➊ Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3
- ➋ HTML Page structure elements
- ➌ Iinline and block elements
- ➍ Attributes such as IDs and Classes
- ➎ Forms
- ➏ Working with Images/Audios/Videos
- ➐ CSS basic properties
- ➑ Animation
- ➒ Responsive/Mobile Friendly web pages
- ➓ Navigation and Banner Unit
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 3 months
Fast-track: 6 hours/week for 1 month
- ➊ Have a great knowledge of how HTML and CSS work individually and together.
- ➋ Understand basic HTML elements and CSS property to build a web page.
- ➌ Acquire the skill to perform animation on the web page using CSS.
- ➍ Learn how to work with HTML Forms.
- ➎ Discover how responsive web works and how to build mobile-friendly web pages.
- ➏ Have a good understanding of how HTML attributes work and integrates with css.
- ➐ Develop the knowledge about how to structure the HTML elements based on the content often called Web Authoring.
- ➑ Build and maintain your own simple website.
- ➒ Build a menu navigation bar and simple banner.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.