Our DTP (Desktop Publishing) course will teach you the basics of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign applications as well as the foundation of Graphic Designing. Desktop publishing documents may be used for desktop or commercial printing or electronic distribution including PDF, slide shows, email newsletters, epub, and the Web.
Basic computer skills are required to take this course.
- ➊Adobe Photoshop Basics
- ➋ Working with Layers
- ➌ Photo Editing and Retouching
- ➍ Adobe Illustrator Basics
- ➎ Working with Redrawing
- ➏ Working with corporate identity documents
- ➐ Adobe Indesign basics
- ➑ Working with Brochures and Books
- ➒ Working with different file formats
- ➓ Working with Print and The Web
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 3 months
Fast-track: 6 hours/week for 1 month
- ➊ Acquire a basic understanding of how to work with Photoshop.
- ➋ Learn how to organize your assets by creating layers.
- ➌ Create a sample movie poster in Photoshop.
- ➍ Construct your own logo and other corporate identities such as a business card.
- ➎ Letterhead etc using Illustrator.
- ➏ Have the foundation knowledge of graphic designing.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.