We are different than other spoken English courses because we are teaching an IELTS based writing course. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and this exam is a requirement for people who are taking an education or a job in an English-speaking country. By taking this course you will be proficient at professional writing.
Very basic understanding of English.
- ➊ Parts of a Sentence - Subject.Verb.Noun etc.
- ➋ Tenses
- ➌ Active Voice/Passive Voice
- ➍ Simple/Compound/Complex
- ➎ Direct/Indirect Speech
- ➏ Comparative and Superlative Adverbs
- ➐ Singular and Plural
- ➑ Punctuation and Questions
- ➒ Sentence Formation & Transformation
- ➓ IELTS Writing Tips & Sample Essay writings
Time & Duration
Regular: 2 hours/week for 6 months
Fast-track: 4 hours/week for 3 months
- ➊ Be proficient at comprehending your writing without any grammar mistakes.
- ➋ Quickly be able to compose and structure your essays/blogs/articles/letters of any given topic.