Our Web Development course is designed for those who desire to learn how to create robust, scalable dynamic web applications. You will learn the popular, powerful and open source server-side language PHP. With PHP you can create dynamic data-driven websites and web applications which means you can do things like create username and password login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. You will also learn about MySQL which is one of the most popular choices of a database for use in web applications. This course will give you the contemporary industry standard skills that you need to find a Job in the Web Development Field. You could be a
- ➊ Software Developer
- ➋ PHP Developer
- ➌ Back-end developer
- ➍ Database programmer
- ➎ WordPress Developer
Current Job Market
There are a lot of jobs in the Web Development Field. Click the link to see the job posts from Web Developer Jobs at Naukri. Students who successfully complete the course will have some assistance with finding a job.
Basic programming skills are required to take this course. If you have any experience with programming concepts (such as variables, loops and data structures), you will have no problem being successful in this course. If you have done any kind of programming, your previous exposure will help you to move through this course quickly.
- ➊ Basic Web Programming Principles
- ➋ Introduction to Git and GitHub
- ➌ Introduction to HTML5
- ➍ CSS3 and jQuery
- ➎ Basic Language features with PHP and Working with Forms
- ➏ Object-oriented programming with PHP
- ➐ Working with MySQL and PHP (CRUD)
- ➒ Login authentication (Security)
- ➓ Basic PHP WordPress theme development
Time & Duration
Regular: 2.5 hours/week for 6 months
Fast-track: 4 hours/week for 4 months
- ➊develop two PHP web applications so you will be ready to show your work at an interview.
- ➋acquire deeper knowledge about how Server-side language and Database work.
- ➌ have experience with creating CRUD based applications such as some sort of web portal.
- ➎be knowledgeable about best practices and the do's and don'ts of building any project.
- ➏learn how to write a secure scalable PHP application with login authentication.
- ➐build a simple wordpress starter theme from scratch and learn how wordpress ecosystem works.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.