Venture into the fast developing field of internet web page designing technology and be at the forefront of cutting edge technology. After this course, you will be able to author your own website designs and create new and exciting interactive setups for clients. The Web/UI Design course will give you the contemporary global industry standard skills that you need to find a job in the Web Designing Field. You could be a:
- ➊ Web Designer
- ➋ UI/UX Designer
- ➌ UI Developer
- ➍ Front-end Developer
- ➎ Programmer
Current Job Market
There are a lot of jobs in the Web/UI Design Field. Click the link to see the job posts from Web Designer Jobs at Naukri. Students who successfully complete the course will have some assistance with finding a job.
Basic computer skills are required to take this courses. If you have any experience with design or typesetting, you will have no problem taking this course.
- ➊ Basic Web Design Principles
- ➋ Introduction to Git and GitHub
- ➌ Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3
- ➍ Photoshop Basics
- ➎ Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML Conversion
- ➏ Responsive Web
- ➑ Bootstrap and AngularJS Basics
- ➒ Building a simple website with WordPress
- ➓ Final Projects - (Building Restaurant website and Portfolio start to finish)
Time & Duration
Regular Pace: 2.5 hours/week for 6 months
Fast Pace: 4 hours/week for 4 months
- ➊build two websites so you will be ready to show your work at an interview.
- ➋ acquire deeper knowledge about how HTML and CSS work (the front face of the web).
- ➌have a good understanding about creating mobile friendly responsive websites that will reach a broad audience.
- ➍ be knowledgeable about the best practices and the do's and don'ts of building any project.
- ➏ learn the basics of the world's most popular CMS (content management system) WordPress.
- ➐develop the knowledge of modern frameworks such as Bootstrap and AngularJS.
We provide a certificate upon completion of this course.